HartLogic supports entrepreneurs through 3 pillars: Foundation, Enterprise, and Society. HartLogic Foundation to achieve justice and human well-being through Sustainable Ecosystems, Development Programs, and Initiatives. HartLogic Enterprise to reach maximum potential through Incubator, Consulting, and Ventures. HartLogic Society to established relationships and exchanging information through Membership, Community, and Associations.
As an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization) HartLogic has the vision to support entrepreneurs around the world. With the mission of creating new connections, enabling collaborations, providing knowledge, improving personal skills, and building organizations. “Kita Wujudkan, Sekarang.” is the HartLogic tagline which is the basis for Hartroopers in carrying out all activities. As an entrepreneurship platform, HartLogic helps entrepreneurs to start, launch, develop, sustainable, and expand because everything we do is driven by this question: How can we provide the best support for entrepreneurs?
Solutions to achieve justice and human well-being through
Sustainable Ecosystems, Development Programs and Initiatives.
HartLogic Foundation registered under the name
Yayasan HaLo Bantu Dunia.
Solution to reach
maximum potential through
Incubator, Consulting, and Ventures.
HartLogic Enterprise registered under the name of
PT HartLogic Bangun Indonesia.
Solution to establish
relationships and exchanging information through
Membership, Community, and Associations.
HartLogic Society is a community-based organization
under the name of Society at HartLogic.
HartLogic is not using a “gray area” definition
If you are wondering why you didn’t found any words like “startup”, “social entrepreneurship”, or “millennials” at HartLogic? It’s because those words have multiple definitions and we don’t want to make you confuse. To create a great collaboration, we have to start with clear communication.
HartLogic is self-funded
Our holding organization, HartLogic has never brought in external funding since we were founded. This is very important for HartLogic independence in decision-making and practices. We only accept external funding for HartLogic Ventures and Pranala.
HartLogic uphold justice
As an organization built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. HartLogic does not only implement a salary system, but we also apply a profit-sharing system. Where Hartroopers will get income according to personal and organizational performance.
HartLogic owns its intellectual property
This is far from the norm, in our industry or at most entrepreneur creator organizations. We didn’t always own it all. But thanks to some legal experience with our brand and services, we now do. This has freed us to make our own decisions.
HartLogic is more than a consulting agency and business incubator
HartLogic started a business in consulting to support the business and HartLogic is still doing that, but now HartLogic has a more complete service and supports entrepreneurs. HartLogic diversifies its services which encourage entrepreneurs to be able to help entrepreneurs.
HartLogic started in 2012 as a technology, content, and events consultant to help entrepreneurs in seizing opportunities and solving problems. In 2016, HartLogic made a transformation by providing a wider range of services through insights (content), events, communities, incubators, consulting, and ventures. In 2020, HartLogic combines insights and events to the HartLogic Foundation, while incubator, consulting, and ventures into HartLogic Enterprise, and community to the HartLogic Society. In the same year, HartLogic also launched a centralized application called Pranala.
HartLogic was founded on May 20, 2012, in the bedroom of Bernhart Farras (Bern’s profile can be seen on the BernhartFarras.com page), combined with his thoughts on strong convergence in three fields, namely technology, art, and education. Bern started a business by trading since grade 1 elementary school and started a business since entering high school, by building a clothing company called Java Indonesia Clothes (JIClothes, now JIClothes has turned into Bern+), which at that time had a desire to improve its image (branding) by creating a website.
With Rp20,500 cash in his pocket, Bern founded JIClothes in 2010. 1 year of operation, JIClothes started making branded label tags on every product that has been produced. Only 2 years of operation, In 2012, JIClothes already has hundreds of clients and is in need of new innovations. Where a website is the answer because at that time in Indonesia only a few clothing factories had websites (and only the big ones). Based on these needs, Bern found 2 options to create a website:
- Consult with a technology consulting firm
- Consult with students who can build websites
However, the two options above are not the right choice, because the first option is too expensive and the results are not measurable. Meanwhile, the second option cannot guarantee maintenance and cannot provide the desired features.
In the end, Bern thought of another option, where he created his own JIClothes website by learning programming by himself by searching for information online.
2012 – 2015: Side become primary
In 2012, several JIClothes clients who viewed the JIClothes website were interested in creating a website for their respective endeavors. They asked, “who is the technology consulting agency that makes the JIClothes Bern website?” Then, Bern answered the question with “I made it myself, but this is only a side project.” They added, “Can you build a website for us too?” Bern Answered, “Yes, please pay as you wish, because I am not a professional yet.”
When it reaches 3 clients, clients have started asking “what is the name of this website creation agency Bern? Is it JIClothes as well?” Spontaneously, Bern replied “HartLogic Technology.” (Previously, Bern had bought the HartLogic.com domain which was based on two words, namely heart and logic)
That’s the first time the name HartLogic has been mentioned! Where HartLogic was founded with aims to support MSMEs (micro, small and medium enterprises) to have a website and provide cheap but great quality technology consulting. Then in 2013, HartLogic was trusted to do digital marketing and event management. This time HartLogic Technology changed its brand name to “HartLogic” only. By increasing the consulting service area to Technology, Content, and Events.
Between 2012 and 2014, HartLogic was still a side business because Bern focused on building JIClothes to become the largest garment company in Indonesia. Bern also built several businesses from the education sector, namely HartLogic Academy and Learn to Share Academy (now: Dididik), food and beverage, and other businesses while completing his studies in the fields of information technology and project management.
In 2015, Bern started studying and working at several multinational companies in Germany.
Bern works for a company made by Rocket Internet (a German business manufacturer) called Price Panda. After almost 1 month working, Price Panda, which is actually a business with a large investment, had to close down and asked all of its employees to resign. This is Bern’s first experience of seeing the reality of a highly scalable business. Then Bern was offered a job at several other Rocket Internet companies that were still in the pre-launch and launch stages. At that time Bern chose a company that was still at the pre-launch stage called Lyke, which was later acquired by JollyChic.
Apart from working, Bern is also active in networking and meeting. One time, Bern meet German’s garment company CEO, Spreadshirt, Phillip Rooke. Spreadshirt’s working speed and machines are enough to change his mindset in developing a business.
2015 – 2016: Reborn (Not just consulting)
Three months before coming back to Indonesia, he challenged himself to research and re-think the entrepreneurial ecosystem problems in Indonesia. He doesn’t want to make HartLogic only gaining revenue from supporting established businesses and not making a big impact on solving the new entrepreneurial problem in Indonesia.
Then Bern came up with one question in his mind about “How can I help Indonesian Entrepreneurs to start his/her own business and collaborate with each other?” Supported by these facts:
- The first is parents support. Most of the parents in Indonesia want their children to become an employee than becoming an entrepreneur. This problem has been a phenomenon in Indonesia, especially for the young generation. The parents want their children to become an employee rather than to become a creator. This is the culture in Indonesia, they think their children should be a professor, doctor, or anything can be named as “profession” and they think that an entrepreneur is not a good profession.
- Second, the jobs, because of the first point before, most people want to be an employee. So, the interest becomes an employee increase and it is not comparable to the available jobs. So that’s why we need entrepreneurs to create the jobs.
- Third, patience, most of the people can’t be patient. They want their business is success faster as they can. As the entrepreneur, it can’t be done. They can focus on one business, the more experience the more knowledge that they will earn. Source: HartLogic Research.
- Ecosystem: The low amount of entrepreneurs in Indonesia according to Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) shows that Indonesia only has 1,65% as entrepreneurs from all the total 250 million people. Source: Kompas.
- Collaboration & Competition:
- The job competition is high, according to Pelaksanaan Harian Deputi Bidang Pelatihan dan Pengembangan BKKBN, Ida Bagus Permana, Indonesia will get the bonus about demography. It is about employee ages which are (15-64) and it reaches 70%. Where is the 30% going? the 30% unproductive people (less 14 ages and above 65 ages) they will increase in 2020-2030.
- Most young entrepreneurs don’t want to collaborate with each other as entrepreneurs because they think their business is the best and the other are the competitor.
- Knowledge & Foundation: Entrepreneur should choose the product that will they sell and some people get confused to choose what will they make or what will they do as an entrepreneur. Skills also affected the entrepreneur, most of the people don’t have any skills when they begin as an entrepreneur. But, if they want to learn more, they will get more skill in business. Afraid to be failed in business. Most of the people think should have much money and can be failed. They think an entrepreneur only can be done by the rich people. most of the people think that the business is expensive. If they want to collaborate with each other, they will earn advantages. They can reduce the cost of production. Source: HartLogic Research.
- Research: According to Boediono the Vice President of Indonesia 2009-2014, there are some problems to become an entrepreneur. There is law that affected entrepreneurs, macroeconomic condition in Indonesia is also affected because the entrepreneurs need a stable economy, the infrastructure in Indonesia also have big effect to entrepreneurs because the economic transaction must be effective on transportation, the regulation and the laws in Indonesia that are supporting for entrepreneurs or not, the service of financing for entrepreneurs, and last the skill of the employees. source: sindonews.com
From ” I ” transformed into ” We “ and the HartLogic logo symbol called HaLo was made when Bern was thinking among his friends who were playing Dota (Defense of the Ancient) and watching anime. After showing the HaLo to his friends, Bernhart immediately evaluates and merges all of his business that possible to be mixed because of the similar service into HartLogic and the other are merged into HartLogic Ventures:
In 2015, after he came back from Germany, he stopped JIClothes and asked for help from several friends while he finishing his engineering bachelor degree thesis, he set a movement to make HartLogic reborn. HartLogic is focusing on managing current ventures while supporting its own platform by developing HartLogic Incubator and HartLogic Start.
From May 2015 to April 2016 HartLogic faced many challenges in the business ecosystem in Indonesia, there’s a little understanding about the business model for the founders and the team of business in Indonesia, especially in Bandung.
2016: Transformation (Entrepreneurship Platform)
While working on the bachelor thesis and graduation process, in May 2016, HartLogic divide its sites into 3 official websites, the HartLogic Official Website (HartLogic.com), the HartLogic Brand Website (brand.hartlogic.com), and the HartLogic Organization Website (HartLogic.id). HartLogic also recruits several full-time and part-time employees on a massive scale and is developing aggressively.
HartLogic’s vision as an Entrepreneurship Platform which at that time “Supporting Business” has changed to “Supporting Entrepreneurs Around the World” and creates a commitment to carry out the mission of supporting entrepreneurs by creating new connections, collaborating, enhancing personal skills, sharing knowledge, and building companies.
Operation and website officially launched on 20 May 2016. At the end of its first year of operation, HartLogic had a total of 1,520 members. In order to support the whole, HartLogic also launched a non-profit activity called HartLogic Initiator and HartLogic Ambassador.
However, after starting operations in Bandung from April to December 2016, HartLogic was forced to give up 98% of Hartroopers to leave and the organization is almost closed because the funds that have been collected also only have around 4-6 million rupiah left. This time, HartLogic members only have one Hartroopers left, namely Bern, who almost gave up on HartLogic.
Until now, my parents didn’t agree with me when I set HartLogic the main focus of my life. It is very difficult to convince them.
It is very difficult to convince them in the midst of the emotional stress that my mother brings out every day. Sometimes I think about whether I am a disobedient child? because I do not obey my parents to work in a multinational or continue my studies.
Maybe my parents are right, considering HartLogic’s money has been spent on operational, buying assets and paying employees.
4 years have passed and it may be time to say goodbye to HartLogic.
– This is what Bernhart’s thinking while trying to convince his own brain with facts and dream to believe in HartLogic.
2017: Turning Point (HartLogic Bangun Indonesia Ltd)
After 4-5 days of pondering and self-locking, there is something on his mind that makes him wake up and wake up from adversity.
But why did I give up? Previously, when I started getting serious in business, I only had IDR 20,500 capital money, I had no experience, didn’t have extensive connections, didn’t own any assets. I am just a high school student who started out with a desire to solve problems professionally. Meanwhile, at this time, I have some capital, assets, experience, a bigger vision, and some connections. Why can’t I start over?
NO COMPLAINING! I have to keep building HartLogic because I believe that the world just not ready with HartLogic and the numbers don’t work right now.
I only lose when I stop trying.Bern’s thoughts when he nearly closed HartLogic. After speaking with his girlfriend, Laras Kusuma Dewi.
2017 was the start of a tough year for HartLogic. However, Bern slowly started over with a focus on technology consulting as well as partnering with several international technology companies. He is also not alone, accompanied by Laras Kusuma Dewi who helps him in the financial sector as Senior Vice President of Finance. HartLogic has also completed the legality of PT HartLogic Bangun Indonesia.
Q-2 2017, HartLogic changes the business model of the consultant and business incubator to a greater extent. Then HartLogic focused on doing more research, testing, and building MVP (Minimum Viable Product). HartLogic also came up with a new idea to make the process simpler to make it easier for users to understand the entrepreneurship platform by categorizing our services based on user needs. HartLogic introduced a categorization of services and made massive improvements to all of our websites after approximately 3,000 web updates, user experience tests, and renovations (to be exact, tested the user experience 2,741 times and 6,321 times).
HartLogic announced HartLogic For You: HartLogic For People, HartLogic For Partner, and HartLogic For Business for the first time in July 2017.
HartLogic also combined hartlogic.id with hartlogic.com in August 2017 by adding 2 language features: Indonesian and English. HartLogic entrepreneurship platform is also grouped into HartLogic Solution, HartLogic Ventures, and HartLogic Foundation, sometimes we call it “what we do” or “the three things we do”.
HartLogic’s non-profit activities also continue, where HartLogic Initiator and Ambassador are launched in the Jabodetabek, Indonesia.
2018: Support (Expo and Connection)
In January 2018, HartLogic made a major upgrade in user and website tests. The result is to form an entrepreneurship platform with 3 services, namely HartLogic Foundation for non-profit activities, and HartLogic Solution and HartLogic Cloud for profit activities. HartLogic also simplified entrepreneurship platform categorization of HartLogic Solutions into personal development (find, community, events) and company building (incubator, consulting, venture).
Successfully convincing parents with HartLogic Expo and Recognition from the Minister of the Republic of Indonesia
20 May 2018 is also a new milestone for Bern and HartLogic. Where HartLogic Expo 1.0 was successfully held in the auditorium of KEMENPORA (Ministry of Youth and Sports). At first, Bern only aimed to introduce HartLogic to the public and its parents, Mrs. Herlina Ariffin and Mr. Beny Mulyana Sukandar. However, unexpectedly the Minister of Republic Indonesia also attended spontaneously and inaugurated the event. Although simple, the event also increased Bern’s parents’ trust in HartLogic.
HartLogic Foundation’s sustainability design commencement, HartLogic Initiator, HartLogic Ambassador
All HartLogic non-profit activities are devoted to the HartLogic Foundation. Where donations, educational scholarships, initiators, ambassadors, and others are separated from HartLogic Solution and HartLogic Cloud.
The HartLogic Initiator and HartLogic Ambassador programs are also not only experimental programs, but designs have begun to be made for sustainability by creating work programs and becoming a global organization.
Journalism, experience and connections: finding connections and nurturing loyal clients
After the HartLogic Expo, Bern received a job opoortunity as an international journalist in the early phase of CNBC Indonesia being built. About 1 year of Bern’s journey on CNBC, Bern was forced to focus on working as a journalist. Bern only has very little free time because CNBC is also still in the early stage and struggling to become the no.1 business and economic media in Indonesia. While at CNBC, Bern has moved desk several times, starting from international, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) Retno Marsudi era, international stock exchange, Indonesian stock exchange (IDX, Indonesia Stock Exchange), President Jokowi era (Joko Widodo), and Kemenkominfo (Ministry of Communication and Informatics) Rudiantara era.
During 2018, HartLogic also did not accept new clients because it was focused on maintaining commitment and service to existing clients.
2019: Full Fight (The Era of Leadership and the Separation of Educational Solutions)
During the first and second quarter of 2019, Bern remained focused on working at CNBC. Starting in the third quarter of 2019, Bernhart decided to leave and focus on his full struggle to build HartLogic. Now, HartLogic began accepting new clients and looking for technology leaders.
HartLogic chose Muhammad Hamzah as Senior Vice President of Technology
Bern and Hamzah met while participating in the Digital Talent Scholarship program at the University of Indonesia from KEMENKOMINFO.
Although studying in different classes and fields. Bern and Hamzah were friends from day one when they exchanged class schedules for the afternoon and morning.
Several times Bern and Hamzah held Friday prayers and had lunch together. Until finally Bern offered Hamzah to work on a technology project.
With Hamzah, HartLogic’s leaders increased to 3 people. HartLogic also has hundreds of freelancers and several full-time employees.
HartLogic Education (LTS Academy and HartLogic Academy) did a re-branding of being Dididik and included it in the HartLogic Foundation.
HartLogic opens its first retail store with the BenIna.space brand (inspired by the names of Bern’s parents – very sentimental), which has a digital entertainment and culinary concept.
At the end of 2019, HartLogic found a formula to simplify the entrepreneurship platform service into idea sharing, events, communities, incubators, consulting, and ventures as 360 ° services for entrepreneurs.
2020: Survive (Pranala and HaLo Bantu Dunia Foundation)
This year, the year 7 years HartLogic has been established. The world is experiencing the global Covid-19 pandemic which has caused an economic crisis. However, HartLogic is adaptable and goes towards infinity and transcends all challenges.
In early 2020, HartLogic has planned events and activities for the next 1 year:
- BenIna.space expansion (Now: Karyaloka room)
- HartLogic Idea Sharing will be held once a month
- HartLogic Expo 2020
- HartLogic Entrepreneurship Gathering 2020
- HartLogic Entrepreneurship Awards 2020
- HartLogic Conference 2020
- HartLogic Initiator 2020
- HartLogic Ambassador 2020
- HartLogic Scholarship
However, the Covid-19 pandemic forced HartLogic to change all plans drastically. HartLogic’s retail business which relies on offline sales took a deep hit, the majority of HartLogic events were forced to postpone due to physical restrictions, and a sluggish economy that led to a decline in purchasing power. Our optimistic hope turns to pessimistic.
But giving up is not a solution. During this period of economic downturn and physical limitations, HartLogic and Hartroopers are aware that things can change drastically at any time and we cannot control externals. However, our internals (Hartroopers) can adapt to a spirit of limitless and transcending. Focus on what can be done internally to not only survive but can become a market leader by self-reflection and looking for new opportunities that can be implemented. Adaptation and passion without limits and transcending all challenges result in:
- Merging BenIna.space into Karyaloka (converting space as a place to store goods and increasing the effectiveness of using work land)
- Adapting and expanding the meaning of the HartLogic mission:
- from creating new connections, collaborating, enhancing personal skills, imparting knowledge, and building companies
- be creating new connections, collaborating, imparting knowledge, enhancing personal skills, and building organizations.
- Increase sales of VPNs and Newsletters that were previously very difficult to sell
- Make it easy for international payment services by adding Paypal and Stripe to all HartLogic services
- In collaboration with Telkom Indonesia, Coca Cola Amatil, educational institutions, startups, and MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Helping dozens of loyal clients and new clients to accelerate digital transformation
- The first time, HartLogic Idea Sharing is being held completely online
- Launched the pranala.app: super app
- Launched pranala.link: a digital profile application that is part of the pranala.app ecosystem
- Launched pranala.xyz: an affordable managed-wordpress website builder app that is part of the pranala.app ecosystem
In the midst of a pandemic, the spirit of youth to continue to share has never stopped in realizing justice and prosperous humanity.
- After 4 years of HartLogic Foundation movements, HartLogic registering the legality of the HartLogic Foundation under the name HaLo Bantu Dunia Foundation
- HartLogic Foundation appointed the Board of Directors: Anggi Auliyani Suharja as Chairman of the Board, Andrew Filbert Dary Pramono as Deputy Chairman of the Board, Mira Fajriyah as General Secretary, Kholid Zufar Guncoro as Deputy Secretary, Hagi Pradita as General Treasurer, and Fairuz Hasna Karimah as Deputy Treasurer
- HartLogic Foundation prepared 2 initiatives namely Urun Daya and Dididik.
Wrapping 2020, HartLogic also finalized the main solutions which were also launched on the website. Here are 3 main solutions provided by the HartLogic entrepreneurship platform:
- HartLogic Foundation to achieve justice and human well-being through Sustainable Ecosystems, Development Programs, and Initiatives
- HartLogic Enterprise to reach maximum potential through Incubator, Consulting, and Ventures
- HartLogic Society to establish relationships and exchanging information through Summit, Community, and Associations
HartLogic also launched a super application called Pranala
The year 2020 is a blessing in disguise that encourages us to quickly adapt and be the start to infinity and beyond all challenges. HartLogic, Kita Wujudkan, Sekarang.
(Given HartLogic’s inception in 2012, HartLogic began by providing only technology consulting agency services that help businesses develop websites, create events, design and solve marketing problems operating in Bern’s bedrooms in their spare time).
2021: To the Infinity and Beyond (HartLogic Expo Satu)
More than 1 year the global Covid pandemic has impacted the way humans interact. In the midst of all the new challenges, HartLogic closed 2020 on a defensive mode and started 2021 by getting back on track to achieve high but still SMART targets.
It started with choosing Nyayu Zahra Ummaya as VP (Vice President) of HartLogic’s Business Development. Nyayu and Bern met at a scholarship program from PT XL Axiata called XLFL (XL Future Leaders) in 2014. At XLFL Nyayu and Bern often work on joint projects ranging from Pecha Kucha presentations about Gajah Mada to a social project called NESIA (Natural Education Social Indonesia). With the presence of Nyayu, HartLogic has Hartroopers who focus on developing business lines to the next level.
HartLogic split some key services into multiple ventures and spawned multiple ventures.
- HartLogic Domain which has been operating since mid-2013 has changed to Pranala.Domains
- HartLogic merged Pranala.XYZ services with WWW (WaringWeraWanua.id) a Digital Agency focusing on building digital presence.
- HartLogic launched 4 new services, namely Pranala.Associates, Pranala.Media, Pranala.News, and Pranala.Events.
- FandB, a talent company, event and wedding planner, organizer and consultant was born from the collaboration between HartLogic, Bern and Deri Firman.
- On May 20, 2021, right on HartLogic‘s birthday and the National Awakening Day of the Republic of Indonesia, HartLogic Expo was held. In the midst of the challenges of physical limitations between humans, the event entitled HartLogic Expo SATU was held online in different places.
The year 2021, raises the spirit of Hartroopers in going beyond the thousands of challenges that hit and towards infinity.
(Remembering HartLogic’s initial founding in 2012, HartLogic started out as simply providing a technology consulting agency service that helps businesses develop websites, create events, design, and solve marketing problems operating in Bern’s bedroom in their spare time).
From the beginning of why I build HartLogic, I am alone, tons of people judge me, there is so much challenge that I have been through, even at first my parents didn’t want me to do this because they want me to work in a big multinational corporation.
At that moment my brain agrees with my parents based on what they said about great monthly salary and sustainable life with a good career path. While my heart inside said nobody can guarantee it’s the safest area and I want to do more for people in my one only life.Bernhart Farras, President of HartLogic
HartLogic is an actual story of Bernhart Farras in his entrepreneurship journey. The name “HartLogic” comes from a combination of two words, “Hart” and “Logic”. Hart stands for how we feel and create a decision in our heart and Logic stands what we think of our brain that affects why we join a cause with logical thinking. Combining this two philosophy, HartLogic creates an entrepreneur who has a business logic with a social heart.
with Social Heart
HartLogic has two part of the HartLogic logo. Symbol and text. HartLogic symbolic logo comes from a combination of one circle, two half-circle cut rectangle, and a blank space. If you see the details on the logo you could spot this:
- The circle represents freedom, because of its shape that has no angles and reflects the HartLogic Society.
- The two half-circle cut rectangle is the power. It represents the energy source of solar panels on the satellite and reflects HartLogic Enterprise for the left side and HartLogic Foundation for the right side.
- The blank space is a space, It represents a symbol of unlimited innovation and reflects Hartroopers as the driving force of the HartLogic organization.
The combination of these symbolic pieces represents the satellites in space that provide benefits to the whole world and reflects our vision of supporting entrepreneurs around the world.
- Enabling collaboration is our core.
- Help people is our power.
- Create an unlimited impact is our space.
- The core (circle) represents HartLogic Ventures.
- The space (blank space) represents HartLogic Foundation.
- Combined, The satellite represents HartLogic as a brand of organization who support entrepreneurs around the world.
There’s a various reason HartLogic use monochrome (black and white) color. Let’s discuss the philosophy first.
- White represents the beginnings, honesty, and dynamic which is the main color of the HartLogic logo. The color white promotes the beginnings of the creative-minded entrepreneur’s journey like a blank whiteboard that can be filled with unlimited innovation and also synonymous with new beginnings. As a positive color, white represents honesty, clear and transparent also white can dynamically direct specific communications in a strong way and allow the HartLogic logo to become a dynamic logo.
- Black represents authority, sophistication, and exclusivity. Black is used only in certain ways which makes this color special and exclusive.
In conclusion, here are the biggest reasons why we choose monochrome color:
- Simple: Easy to navigate and modern
- Dynamic: with white transparent logo, we could input any color into the logo
- Universal: Everyone is able to see & every computer can recognize the same color
- Cost efficient: While other use more than 2 colors. We can save budget with one color only.
- Yin & Yang: Like our logo philosophy, we want to balance business and social
Your improvements, profit, impact is our success parameter
We collaborate to win together
The first and only, one-stop entrepreneurship aggregator. With brand focus only on entrepreneurship.
Help first gain profit along the way
Almost zero products price the cheapest in the market. Using fixed, variable, royalty, pay as you wish, barter and shares pricing system.
Create impact everyday by always creating a scalable and sustainable business
Easy to access, convenience, also provide a minimum risk for our partners.
As a global company, HartLogic is organized into geographic regions. Each area has a headquarters that serves as the hub for regional activities, including sales, business development, and marketing. The international HQ is located in Indonesia. Generally, you’ll find finance, human resources, sales, software engineers, designer and management positions in HartLogic headquarters.
The engineers and solution managers in our IT centers and datacenters design, deploy, manage, troubleshoot, and support HartLogic’s global IT infrastructure. Our work impacts millions of users through a service like solution, foundation, and ventures. We support entrepreneurs and Hartroopers through our own internal IT operations.
We process the millions of transactions that keep HartLogic running smoothly. We’re responsible for software manufacturing and fulfillment, electronic software distribution, volume licensing, and other logistical support activities. We also manage channel partner and customer contracts, train and pay employees, and invoice customers and partners.
The top minds in computing and the social sciences call our research labs home. Our work environment is friendly and collaborative, yet focused and intense, and we actively cooperate across labs. That means you’ll have the opportunity to experience and participate in advances coming out of our labs all over the world.
In Hartlogic incubation centers, founders—including mentor, hustler, hipster, and hacker—are busy solving problems and develop a business that will create opportunities for millions of people worldwide. We’re working on new releases of the solutions you already know and incubating ideas for business you may not have imagined. The workplace is dynamic and high-tech yet casual.
HartLogic entrepreneurship center is the first place to experience entrepreneurship. It’s responsible for student management and personal development. The offices operate as independent subsidiaries. We choose the closest location to our users to be able to use our services and help us understand their needs.
You’re our future.
HartLogic is nothing without our mutual contribution. HartLogic is Us.
We + You
What We do With Our Money
We will invest every single dollar in human resource, technology, and program development. We believe that in order to give the best service we have to first ensure the well being of our employees and enrich their knowledge by giving relevant in-house training and workshops. We also will improve our recruitment process to get the best talents who share the same vision and mission as we do.
As technology is the core of our business, technology development is the basic necessity. We will develop our technology especially our server and cloud to improve our product quality with relatively low cost thus our products could be sold at a very affordable price and cloud be accessible for wider use of society. Because our goal is to help others and be successful together.
In the near future, we will build an office that has a structure like our symbolic logo.The core will be the place to connect Hartroopers and users, we will have an auditorium at the first level, coworking space at the second level, meeting room at the third level and command center at the fifth level.
The upper side of power will be an office for the HartLogic Team Builder. The bottom side of power will be an office for the HartLogic Team Growth & Founders, Initiator, Representative, and Volunteer. The space will be use for garden, solar panel, renewable energy and the server will be located in the safest place in each country.
Hartroopers who have a passion to build a party inside HartLogic Network and transform a social idea into a real impact.
- Logical is a code name for a Hartooper who joins a Logical House in HartLogic
- Hartrooper can only join one Logical House per 1 year
- Every Logical Member will be given one mission at a time
- Logical House organization structure is FLAT so there’s no boss, no supervisor
- In every Logical House, there’s only one House Leader
HartLogic’s global headquarters are in Bandung Barat, Indonesia. HartLogic Indonesia offices are in Jakarta, Bandung, and Depok. International HartLogic offices are located in Germany (Coming soon).
Website is currently available in 2 languages: Indonesia, English.
HartLogic has more than 10 full-time employees (more than 5 in the Bandung Barat Area) with offices in 3 cities around the world. HartLogic started off 2017 with about 5 full-time employees worldwide, up from around 3 at the beginning of 2016 and 1 at the beginning of 2012.
“Hart” and “Troopers”, Hart is part of the first word from our organization name HartLogic and Troopers means a group of motivated, reliable, and passionate people. Combined as Hartroopers means a group of motivated, reliable and passionate people who collaborate as a family in HartLogic Network.
- Employee: Hartroopers who live in the Head Quarter of HartLogic, we handle the International Management. This organization are managed by president, senior vice president, and vice president.
- Intern: Hartroopers who live in the Head Quarter of HartLogic, they are learning to become a successful employee in the near future. This organization are managed by the manager and associate.
- HartLogic Sharer: Hartroopers who is able to be a Trainer, Motivator, Speaker, Coach, Mentor.
- HartLogic Helper: Hartroopers who is able to be an MC, Moderator, Observer, Facilitator, Counselor.
- HartLogic Crew: Hartroopers who is capable of being Videographer, Photographer, Live Publication Specialist, Make-up artist, Hair Stylist, Sound Specialist, Lighting Specialist, FoH Specialist, Vendor Specialist, Equipment Specialist, Security Specialist, Permit Specialist, First Aid Specialist.
- HartLogic Influencer: Hartroopers who is capable of being Vlogger, Slogger, Blogger, Plogger.
- HartLogic Performer: Hartroopers who is capable of being Dancer, Singer.