Modest, despite being awesome. Self-aware and respectful.
Many truly successful people are deeply humbled. This mindset allows them to view the world with a growth mindset, enabling learning and improvement at every turn. At HartLogic, we aim to build an environment without any sense of entitlement.
- You listen well and seek to understand before reacting
- You provide candid, helpful, timely feedback to colleagues
- You seek to understand entrepreneurs around the world, and how we entertain them
- You seek what is best for HartLogic, rather than what is best for yourself or your group
- You make time to help colleagues
- You collaborate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- You nurture and embrace different perspectives to make better decisions
- You are quietly confident and openly humble
- You treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you
We trust EQ > IQ.
Developing and maintaining strong, trusted relationships is central to succeeding at HartLogic and beyond. Since working with people is a universal requirement in business and inherently unpredictable, we believe you will only succeed if you develop empathy for those around you.
- You maintain calm poise in stressful situations to draw out the clearest thinking
- You adapt your communication style to work well with people from around the world who may not share your native language
- You inspire others with your thirst for excellence
- You are tenacious and optimistic
- You make your colleagues better
- You keep us nimble by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify
Constantly changing. Life-long learner.
Working at HartLogic necessarily brings with it changing circumstances. We value colleagues who handle uncertainty, ambiguity, and change with positivity and poise, rather than worry and fear.
- You thrive on change
- You learn rapidly and eagerly
- You embrace failure as a starting success
- You take smart risks and are open to possible failure
- You contribute effectively outside of your specialty
- You make connections that others miss
- You are curious about how our different backgrounds affect us at work, rather than pretending they don’t affect us
Get it done. Measurably moves the needle. Immeasurably adds value.
Our top performers are energized by the thrill of immediate rewards, results, and revenue. At HartLogic, we’re committed to client outcomes, tangible objectives, and executing on our ideas. This all takes place in an environment where people feel passionate about coming to work and meeting and mingling with true friends.
Do you set and smash through targets, love scoring the clinching goal for your team, and have the drive to excel beyond what’s asked of you? We do too. We’re naturally competitive, but competition at HartLogic is all about collaboration for everyone inside our organization. It’s born out of a shared desire never to settle – neither in the office nor on the football field.
- You focus on results over process
- You are concise and articulate in speech and writing
- You make tough decisions without agonizing
- You care intensely about our entrepreneurs and HartLogic success
- You seek alternate perspectives
- You create new ideas that prove useful
- You re-conceptualize issues to discover solutions to hard problems
- You challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better approaches
- You focus on talent and our values, rather than a person’s similarity to yourself
- You accomplish amazing amounts of important work
- You demonstrate consistently strong performance so colleagues can rely upon you
Open and honest with others and with themselves.
WE SHARE (ALMOST) EVERYTHING. We make information available to everyone in the organization. We’re radically and uncomfortably transparent.
WHY ALMOST? We protect information only when: It is legally required. Example: Information covered under a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) It is not completely ours to share. Example: Individual compensation data.
- You say what you think, when it’s in the best interest of HartLogic, even if it is uncomfortable
- You are willing to be critical of the status quo
- You question actions inconsistent with our values
- You are able to be vulnerable, in search of truth
- You are open-minded in search of the best ideas
- You share information openly and proactively
- You recognize we all have biases and work to grow past them
- You intervene if someone else is being marginalized
- You are known for candor, authenticity, transparency, and being non-political
- You only say things about fellow employees that you say to their face
- You admit mistakes freely and openly
Building a family requires a strong foundation, not just knowledge and experience. Great culture needs heart and initiative, that’s why we demonstrate LOGIC:
Kita Wujudkan, Sekarang.
We’re in this business to execute a big, future-proof mission: supporting entrepreneurs by creating new connections, enabling collaborations, improving personal skills, providing knowledge, and building companies. Whether we connect a leading investor to specific expertise in a faraway market, help an incubator understand a new continent, or work with a non-profit through our Knowledge for Good initiative, we believe access to knowledge drives human progress.
Stay healthy, focus and always-on.
HartLogic has a distinctly “always-on,” dynamic feel to it. We thrive off each other’s energy. If you walk around one of our offices, you’ll feel the buzz. The lively atmosphere comes from our commercial focus, the pace of our work, and the type of people who flourish here.
We are always at permanent Beta
We strongly believe that a universal commitment to incremental improvements—rather than any top-down, silver bullet strategy—makes a company great. At HartLogic, everyone shares this responsibility. From devising new ways to better serve clients to grow the firm and embracing difficult questions, continued progress demands that everyone bravely challenge the status quo.
No littering, humiliation in public area, any kind of disrespect, racism, discrimination, sexual harassment, and dirty jokes.
We look for well-defined character traits, but we embrace that people from many backgrounds, cultures, and nationalities possess them. We have former teachers, lawyers, servicemen and women, entrepreneurs, bankers, and consultants. Our people enjoy hanging out together and know each other well enough to navigate the highs and the lows as a team.
Everybody deserves an appreciation if they deserve it.
At HartLogic we’re proud of our healthy streak of competitiveness and make a point of celebrating our successes. Whether it’s our annual office retreats, a last minute team outing, or a well-earned drink after work, celebrations here are never too far away.
How to become a Hartrooper
What are you looking for in your role? Autonomy, high personal impact, and an introduction to the world of entrepreneurship without pigeonholing yourself into any one industry? A clear path towards leading your own team and managing blue-chip client relationships in two years’ time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in four years? If this resonates with you, read on.
Hartroopers is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to accelerating progress for Hartroopers and for entrepreneurs. From the moment you join us, you’ll have significant autonomy and responsibility. You’ll get intense training and countless professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. And you’ll have opportunities to work and spend time with like-minded vision colleagues from across the globe right from the get-go. Through humble, emotional intelligence, adaptability, a commitment to delivering results, and transparent you’ll be on the path to becoming Manager in two years and Vice President in four, all while being part of a global team that’s dedicated to living the mission, having high energy, celebrating successes together, endless improvements mindset, and of course mutual respect.
A degree is good but it’s not mandatory
We are not fixated on your degree, because we believe in experience and skills. We’ll teach you how to be successful in this role, but you should have an interest in working in an entrepreneurship-facing, business-mindset and social-oriented capacity. You’ll need to bring an entrepreneurship-first attitude and be results-oriented and emotionally intelligent. You’ll need to embrace our entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and highly collaborative environment and demonstrate strong interpersonal and leadership skills. In addition, you also need to have broad connections, be active in socializing, like negotiations and have good communication.
The most successful Hartroopers embrace “never give up” mindset and always “learn to share”. to relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals.
HartLogic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, or national origin.
We’re always looking
We believe that the best decisions are made by the people who are actually doing the work. We take great pride in hiring top talent from a variety of disciplines and bringing people together with one simple directive: collaborate. Since 2016, our services have been used by more than a thousand times worldwide. And we’re always hiring! We’re looking for a friendly, curious, detail-oriented problem solvers to join our small, collaborative team.
We’re always growing
Most people think of HartLogic as a organization that create business or partner feel satisfied—and we are. But we also built the services that power those companies and the platform that lets millions of entrepreneurs create new connections, collaborate, improve, and build companies around the world. That makes us a full-spectrum entrepreneurship ecosystem. As such, our search for talent has taken us beyond the industry and into the fields of architecture, economics, psychology, and industrial design. We’re not just growing. We’re diversifying. Where to next? You tell us. We’re talented people with original ideas and the passion for realizing them.
Congratulations, and welcome. We want to make sure that your first experiences in our unique culture are easy to navigate—working without bosses, no need to wait what to work on next, what’s the deal with the weekly massages, why do all people so flexible? What happens after you get here is something Hartroopers spend a lot of time thinking about, so we’ve created a handbook for new Hartroopers that explains how we’re organized (or not!), why we’re set up that way, and what to expect when you become Hartroopers.
Why Join Us
Understand the reason to become Hartroopers.